Test message

  • Editrail@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2001
      Hello. Anyone listening? Yahoo groups has disappeared totally for me since
      Thursday night. Is anyone out there? Russ Jackson, Rail Passenger Assn of
      California
    • Marcus Conn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2001
        a lone hello from tucson az

        rob lindley

        --- Editrail@... wrote:
        > Hello. Anyone listening? Yahoo groups has
        > disappeared totally for me since
        > Thursday night. Is anyone out there? Russ
        > Jackson, Rail Passenger Assn of
        > California

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        =====
        Rob Lindley
        Tucson AZ
        US Army - Retired
        Still Serving

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • Howard Bingham
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2001
          For those who are unaware, it should b known that AOL filters & sometimes
          delay's bulk e-mailings from Yahoo Groups..

          An e-mail list for Yahoo Groups owners and moderators has been discussing
          this for some time..

          Any AOL subscriber having message delivery problems first should check the
          [swrail] Yahoo Group site at: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swrail/>, if
          you have a Yahoo ID & password, it is quite easy to view the full list of
          current messages posted to the list to compare with what you are receiving..

          If AOL or Hotmail subscribers have any problem in timely delivery of
          [swrail] Yahoo Group messages, it may be advisable to get a secondary e-mail
          (Or web mail) address to read your list messages..

          Howard Bingham, on the Sunset Route in Houston, Tx.