Hi, I don't know about the weekday... But the Julian calendar date 23 March 4 BC (Julian day 1720045.5) corresponds to 25 March 4 BC in the Gregorianptolemy777
There is no guarantee that any of those planetary positions are correct anyway for a chart that far in the past. The father in the past you go, the less likelytoddcarnesus
I recommend that you learn about Juliand and Gregorian calendar, and read this Astrodienst FAQ page: http://www.astro.com/faq/fq_de_date_e.htmaloisya2000
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.