This is about byte order, but it does not matter. SwissEph code recognizes it correctly and deals with it. On 18.05.15 19:27, Charles Thompsonaloisya2000
Hi again, I just took your suggestion, and gone to the JPL ftp site, to the linux section. I've downloaded the file lnxm3000p3000.406 and tested it with myptolemy777
Hi Alois, Yes - you might have a point. However, some JPL and NASA software/libs I'm using only accept the JPL files I've compiled (like NOVAS or SOFAptolemy777
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.