Hi Jan, Thanks for the explanation.I'm going to have to research more about 'right ascension' and 'declinations'. So far, what I've been doing was get theThree_rings_to_rule_them_all
Hi, These are right ascensions (in hour notation) and declinations. By connecting the points as defined by these coördinates you will get the figure forpj_vaessen
Hi Jan, Ok...I had a look at the website you recommended... For Aquarius for example, the boundary info provided are:20 38 23.7231| 0.4361772|AQR 20 38Three_rings_to_rule_them_all
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.