I have created a VB 5.0/6.0 project that calculates when a planet is exactly "hitting" a specified point in longitude or declination. "Hitting" means makinga_edwall1
Hi, I have an extended JPL file - up to aprox. 35000 DC - not corrupted. I'm able to use it correctly in SWISSEph up to the year aprox. 30400 DC. After that Iptolemy777
Hello, Bernd Müller was so kind as to contribute a 64-bit DLL of the current Swiss Ephemeris v. 2.02.01: ftp://ftp.astro.com/pub/swisseph/contrib/ , Fileartizarrak
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.