The south node is 180° opposite the north node. When one is setting, the other is rising.aloisya2000
The South Node is always opposite the North Node, hence you don't need a separate number for it. ... Otisa_edwall1
I see that swe_rise_trans can be passed body numbers but there's no body number for lunar south node /* planet numbers for the ipl parameter in swe_calc() */arechj_1999
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.