... "The Eagle and the Lark" was reprinted as "Predictive Astrology." It uses the standard Saros series numbers, annotated as to whether they're North orjhrothjr
Big thanks to both of you. @Alois, I agree about the incorrectness of the sloppy old old stuff. But it seems those Brady family numbers are wanted by thosejean.cremers
And here you get the saros numbers for the same eclipses as in the attached tables: list created with swetest -solecl -b1.1.1909 -n44 |grep saros|cut -f1,2,5aloisya2000
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.