In astro.com at natal data entry, you need to add jul to the year number, for example 100jul if you want to Julian calendar used.aloisya2000
Thanks everyone for your help, I definitely mess up wit the two calendar and figure out later that astro.com give the date converted Very appreciated yourroscerni
25 March -3 (Gregorian) is the same as 23 March -3 Julian, and both are a Sunday, of course. The calendar reform by Pope Gregor in 1582 skipped 10 days, butaloisya2000
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.