Hello, Bernd Müller was so kind as to contribute a 64-bit DLL of the current Swiss Ephemeris v. 2.01: ftp://ftp.astro.com/pub/swisseph/contrib/ , Fileartizarrak
Here's how I do it in VB5/6: 'get sunrise and sunset times Dim tret(20) As Double Dim geopos(10) As Double Dim adj As Double Const SE_SUN As Integer = 0 Consta_edwall1
Hello, I am having some trouble in calculating the sunrise and sunset times (and also moonrise and set) using swedll64.dll in VB,net. Following is the code:pinkutalati
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.