Tried this file. remove the + from the formules, they are not necessary, and I do not know how excel deals with them in formulas like this Greetings Janjanschotten
There is another version of excel sheet (mine) which should work. The #value usually appears when there is some wrong input in the formule In vba you can seejanschotten
What version of windows are you using?The dll file should be placed in the proper directorythe ephemerides files must be in c:\ephe Jan From: "Samuel Piaojanschotten
exchange and discussion list
- Mar 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.