About Swe_FixStar for Matlab

  • nasdaqpredictor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 8:19 PM
      Good day, dear collegues !
      First of all, allow me to thank all peoples, how wrote code and DLLs of
      your wonderfull Swiss Ephemerith. This programming product is very
      successful and help me in my researching in Astrolometric area.
      The last 4 years I developing my theory of Astrolometrics withinhelp
      Matlab. This is very powerfull application of scientific and engeneering
      tasks.
      Some months ago I deceeded to apply ephemeriths of Fixing Stars in my
      calculations. But I can't to get ephemerith of Fix Star in Matlab . I
      think the main my problem is due to I can't to find next files in Swiss
      Ephemerith pack, which I downloaded from your ftp site the next files :
      wincon.h and winbase.h I got from Matlab the next messagies : lcc
      preprocessor error: J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\sweodef.h:84
      J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\swephexp.h:83J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Project\
      s\ephe\Swedll32.h:11 Could not find include file <wincon.h>lcc
      preprocessor error: J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\sweodef.h:85
      J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\swephexp.h:83J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Project\
      s\ephe\Swedll32.h:11 Could not find include file <winbase.h>lcc
      preprocessor error: J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\sweodef.h:88
      J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\swephexp.h:83J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Project\
      s\ephe\Swedll32.h:11 Macro redefinition of sleep Could you to help me to
      get these files ? With best regards, author of Astrolometric Theory of
      Markets, Pavel Kurochkin. e-mail : NasdaqPredictor@... tel:
      +7 923 693 75 25

    • nasdaqpredictor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 5:45 AM
[...]

        lcc preprocessor error: J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\sweodef.h:85 J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\swephexp.h:83
        J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\Swedll32.h:11 Could not find include file <winbase.h>
        lcc preprocessor error: J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\sweodef.h:88 J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\swephexp.h:83
        J:\SwissEph\Delphi\Projects\ephe\Swedll32.h:11 Macro redefinition of sleep