Re: [SWISSEPH] Fwd: Required help from your web subscriber

  • ski woka
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      hi Nishant
      Try Bob Makransky's "Primary Directions"
      available for free downloadat  http://www.dearbrutus.com/
      click on books on the left handside
      then click "Primary Directions"in the middle of the screen

      "Primary Directions is presently out of print in book form. You can download a PDF version of it for free by clicking on the
      buttons below (since it is a large file, it has been divided into 3
      parts for convenience in downloading)"

      Hope this helps
      Cheers
      prem

      ________________________________
      Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:24:06 +0530 (IST)
      From: Nishant Malhotra <jannat00797@...>

      Hi
      i am nishant residing in India.i wanted to ask you if you can provide me
      mathematical calculation of natal,progressed and solar return charts.as
      i do not know how to calculate them manually as i know you are providing
      it on your portal,if you provide me the mathod of calculation as i am
      beginner to astrology it will be you big help.
      Thanks & Regards
      Nishant