Hi all i want to know how to add swiss ephemereis

  • coolabhinav4u2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 4:22 AM
      Dear all
      i just started an astrology software development and i am stucked can any one tell me how to add Swiss ephemeris from astro .com i am doing this thing in vb

      please help
    • Victor Reijs (lists)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 3:58 AM
        Hello,

        I think there are several earlier -email on this subject I think in the
        archive of this e-group. Could you browse that and perhaps that provide
        some help and more detailed questions..
        <I only use VB as part of Excel plug-ins, so no real experience with
        stand-alone VB>

        All the best,

        Victor

        coolabhinav4u2003 wrote:
        > Dear all
        > i just started an astrology software development and i am stucked can any one tell me how to add Swiss ephemeris from astro .com i am doing this thing in vb
        >
        > please help

        Please take part in my survey:
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NewgrangeExperience
      • Someshwar U
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 9:07 PM
          Dear coolabhinav4u2003
          please download sample program mes and programmers documentation  from astro.com .Read the docs care fully .You need programming skills and astrology knowledge as well.do u using vb6 or vb.net? please mail me in detail.
          Someshwar
          India