Long Course meet in Louisville, KY, June 13th

  • mpohlmann_1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      The meet entry forms for the Louisville meet at the Mary T Meagher Aquatic Center (indoor 50 meter pool) are now available online at
      http://www.swimlouisville.com/docs/2009meetinfo.pdf

      They have settled on Saturday, June 13th – a one day meet starting at 9:30 am (EDT) – warm-ups at 8:30 am. A Friday night stay (June 12th) will be necessary, but we could come home after the meet Saturday afternoon.

      The 400 free, 400 IM and 1500 free are not offered.

      This is the only opportunity to swim LCM before the LC Nationals entry deadline. Please let me know if you are interested in going to this meet.

      Thanks

      Mary Pohlmann