Hello

  • swiftschic
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 23, 2000
      Hey everyone i'm glad to see you guys like the club. Well try to get as many people to join as possible!! ok well ttyl!!
    • marcustuttle2
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 31, 2000
        Check em out I have! And I enjoyed!!! even the gay guy! WHOM by the way is a cousin of my uncle's girlfriend!!!!!!!
      • m_levrac
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2001
          Hi! <br> I am from Winston-Salem and would like to know more about your band.
        • chris1313132000
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 5, 2001
            hi to all of the bad ass band swift and all of
            the fans. this is chris from headsnap from
            spartanburg s.c and i was wondering if we could get some
            support from all of you great people in north carolina.
            if there is anyone near statesville here come check
            us out saturday at hobo's nightlife. we are playing
            with undermind and i am not really sure what time the
            show will start. so come out and see us if you can.
            just for the hell of it you can join our club
          • sevfan2000
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 11, 2001
              Hell yea man. Im totally digging the headsnap style. Keep the grooves comming.
            • chris1313132000
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 14, 2001
                i saw swift a tremont sat and it was bad as hell!
                i was going to say that i am no longer a member of
                headsnap but still all props up to them but if anyone is
                interested then could you join my bands club thanks
              • meth51
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 29, 2001
                  www.blackandorangemusic.iwarp.com<br><br>The Scene Street Team
                • babyblue_unc5
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 27 9:40 PM
                    Hi...<br>I just wanted to say hello and that I am so glad I found a club for my fave local band!!! <br>Destiny
                  • chris1313132000
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 3, 2001
                      to my fellow club mates. i am very terribly sorry
                      that i stated that i was in headsnap. it was a false
                      statement. i thought that i would just try to help the band
                      out so i guess i got carried away just wanted to
                      clear that up. <br>chris MiLiTiA not
                    • greaser_55
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 7, 2001
                        WHats up ya'll...just wanted ya'll to know that
                        there is a web site for the Underground Club here in
                        Winston....and as always there are kick ass bands playing all
                        the time! Check it out
                      • greaser_55
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 18, 2002
                          Well, i see that I was the last one to post
                          here...but ill post agian...TONIGHT at rocket Automotive in
                          Downtown Winston, there is a KILLER garage Punk band
                          playing called Jimmy and the TEasers! Loud, fast and all
                          out hell is gonna break loose Im sure. ALso playing
                          with tthem is BuzzSawyer...real rock and roll...the
                          addy is 520 N. Main st, its all ages, BYOB, 6 dollar
                          door charge, <br>Rocket Automtive<br>520 N. Main
                          St<br>Winston Salem, NC 27101
                        • where_the_circle_endz
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 17, 2002
                            Last night Swift played a show in Bassett VA! Itz
                            a hillbilly town. They played there about 2 yearz
                            ago. I started liking them then and then I heard they
                            were playing last night and almost died. I took some
                            really good picz of them and I will post them when I get
                            a new scanner cord *laughz* They are an amazing
                            band! I think everyone agreez!