Re: Swift

  • littlebit_27043
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2, 2000
      I think you're right! This is the best club and
      probably less perverted than the others. Can't wait to see
      Swift make it to the top! They really did a great show
      at Ziggy's on th 28th!! The music industry is in for
      a treat with Swift!
    • meth51
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 19, 2000
        Check out this shit:<br><br>Black Acid Disco
        yahoo Club
        for Method51, Black acid disco, and Swift!
      • swiftschic
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 23, 2000
          Hey everyone i'm glad to see you guys like the club. Well try to get as many people to join as possible!! ok well ttyl!!
        • marcustuttle2
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 31, 2000
            Check em out I have! And I enjoyed!!! even the gay guy! WHOM by the way is a cousin of my uncle's girlfriend!!!!!!!
          • m_levrac
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2001
              Hi! <br> I am from Winston-Salem and would like to know more about your band.
            • chris1313132000
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 5, 2001
                hi to all of the bad ass band swift and all of
                the fans. this is chris from headsnap from
                spartanburg s.c and i was wondering if we could get some
                support from all of you great people in north carolina.
                if there is anyone near statesville here come check
                us out saturday at hobo's nightlife. we are playing
                with undermind and i am not really sure what time the
                show will start. so come out and see us if you can.
                just for the hell of it you can join our club
              • sevfan2000
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 11, 2001
                  Hell yea man. Im totally digging the headsnap style. Keep the grooves comming.
                • chris1313132000
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 14, 2001
                    i saw swift a tremont sat and it was bad as hell!
                    i was going to say that i am no longer a member of
                    headsnap but still all props up to them but if anyone is
                    interested then could you join my bands club thanks
                  • meth51
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 29, 2001
                      www.blackandorangemusic.iwarp.com<br><br>The Scene Street Team
                    • babyblue_unc5
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 27, 2001
                        Hi...<br>I just wanted to say hello and that I am so glad I found a club for my fave local band!!! <br>Destiny
                      • chris1313132000
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 3, 2001
                          to my fellow club mates. i am very terribly sorry
                          that i stated that i was in headsnap. it was a false
                          statement. i thought that i would just try to help the band
                          out so i guess i got carried away just wanted to
                          clear that up. <br>chris MiLiTiA not
                        • greaser_55
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 7, 2001
                            WHats up ya'll...just wanted ya'll to know that
                            there is a web site for the Underground Club here in
                            Winston....and as always there are kick ass bands playing all
                            the time! Check it out
                          • greaser_55
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 18, 2002
                              Well, i see that I was the last one to post
                              here...but ill post agian...TONIGHT at rocket Automotive in
                              Downtown Winston, there is a KILLER garage Punk band
                              playing called Jimmy and the TEasers! Loud, fast and all
                              out hell is gonna break loose Im sure. ALso playing
                              with tthem is BuzzSawyer...real rock and roll...the
                              addy is 520 N. Main st, its all ages, BYOB, 6 dollar
                              door charge, <br>Rocket Automtive<br>520 N. Main
                              St<br>Winston Salem, NC 27101
                            • where_the_circle_endz
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 17, 2002
                                Last night Swift played a show in Bassett VA! Itz
                                a hillbilly town. They played there about 2 yearz
                                ago. I started liking them then and then I heard they
                                were playing last night and almost died. I took some
                                really good picz of them and I will post them when I get
                                a new scanner cord *laughz* They are an amazing
                                band! I think everyone agreez!