DEATH METAL IN NC

  • steve <natu_sabverata@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2003
      First I will say SWIFT kicks fucking ass!!! And Iam glad they are
      graced with a yahoo group and great fan base, but they have worked
      really hard to get that respect.We are a death metal tri from
      Borington, opps, I mean Burlington NC we are just now finishing our
      debut CD, Upon The Inverted Cross, it is due out by Feb 2003. Come
      check us out at www.geocities.com/natu_sabverata and if you like
      what you hear join our yahoo greoup through the link on the site. It
      has all our rough demo tracks from the cd on there.

      If you have any questions or comments feel free to e-mail me at
      natu_sabverata@...

      Thank you all for your time,
      Steve from NATU SABVERATA