We are in the same city, chat?

  • datelover19
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Heres my stats:

      MONICA: Age: 25 Sex: female. Location: Albany, NY. Sexual Preference:
      straight. Height: Tall. Weight: 100-105 lbs. Hair color: black. Hair
      length: long. Eye color: brown. Build: average. Special: shaved.
      Hobbies: having fun on my page after work.

      Looking for hot guys that want to have some no strings fun online. If
      you are with it then check me out here:

      ****** Click here <http://sexycowgirl.bravehost.com/> ******

      My pics and profile are on that link. I promise you will like what you
      see!

      cya soon!