Tonight at Rocket...

  • greaser_55
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2002
      Well, i see that I was the last one to post
      here...but ill post agian...TONIGHT at rocket Automotive in
      Downtown Winston, there is a KILLER garage Punk band
      playing called Jimmy and the TEasers! Loud, fast and all
      out hell is gonna break loose Im sure. ALso playing
      with tthem is BuzzSawyer...real rock and roll...the
      addy is 520 N. Main st, its all ages, BYOB, 6 dollar
      door charge, <br>Rocket Automtive<br>520 N. Main
      St<br>Winston Salem, NC 27101
    • where_the_circle_endz
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 17, 2002
        Last night Swift played a show in Bassett VA! Itz
        a hillbilly town. They played there about 2 yearz
        ago. I started liking them then and then I heard they
        were playing last night and almost died. I took some
        really good picz of them and I will post them when I get
        a new scanner cord *laughz* They are an amazing
        band! I think everyone agreez!