Re: swift is great headsna

  • chris1313132000
    Message 1 of 16 , May 3 7:18 PM
      to my fellow club mates. i am very terribly sorry
      that i stated that i was in headsnap. it was a false
      statement. i thought that i would just try to help the band
      out so i guess i got carried away just wanted to
      clear that up. <br>chris MiLiTiA not
    • greaser_55
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 7, 2001
        WHats up ya'll...just wanted ya'll to know that
        there is a web site for the Underground Club here in
        Winston....and as always there are kick ass bands playing all
        the time! Check it out
      • greaser_55
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 18, 2002
          Well, i see that I was the last one to post
          here...but ill post agian...TONIGHT at rocket Automotive in
          Downtown Winston, there is a KILLER garage Punk band
          playing called Jimmy and the TEasers! Loud, fast and all
          out hell is gonna break loose Im sure. ALso playing
          with tthem is BuzzSawyer...real rock and roll...the
          addy is 520 N. Main st, its all ages, BYOB, 6 dollar
          door charge, <br>Rocket Automtive<br>520 N. Main
          St<br>Winston Salem, NC 27101
        • where_the_circle_endz
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 17, 2002
            Last night Swift played a show in Bassett VA! Itz
            a hillbilly town. They played there about 2 yearz
            ago. I started liking them then and then I heard they
            were playing last night and almost died. I took some
            really good picz of them and I will post them when I get
            a new scanner cord *laughz* They are an amazing
            band! I think everyone agreez!