Hi I am a new member!

  • babyblue_unc5
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 27, 2001
      Hi...<br>I just wanted to say hello and that I am so glad I found a club for my fave local band!!! <br>Destiny
    • chris1313132000
      Message 2 of 16 , May 3, 2001
        to my fellow club mates. i am very terribly sorry
        that i stated that i was in headsnap. it was a false
        statement. i thought that i would just try to help the band
        out so i guess i got carried away just wanted to
        clear that up. <br>chris MiLiTiA not
      • greaser_55
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 7, 2001
          WHats up ya'll...just wanted ya'll to know that
          there is a web site for the Underground Club here in
          Winston....and as always there are kick ass bands playing all
          the time! Check it out
        • greaser_55
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 18, 2002
            Well, i see that I was the last one to post
            here...but ill post agian...TONIGHT at rocket Automotive in
            Downtown Winston, there is a KILLER garage Punk band
            playing called Jimmy and the TEasers! Loud, fast and all
            out hell is gonna break loose Im sure. ALso playing
            with tthem is BuzzSawyer...real rock and roll...the
            addy is 520 N. Main st, its all ages, BYOB, 6 dollar
            door charge, <br>Rocket Automtive<br>520 N. Main
            St<br>Winston Salem, NC 27101
          • where_the_circle_endz
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 17, 2002
              Last night Swift played a show in Bassett VA! Itz
              a hillbilly town. They played there about 2 yearz
              ago. I started liking them then and then I heard they
              were playing last night and almost died. I took some
              really good picz of them and I will post them when I get
              a new scanner cord *laughz* They are an amazing
              band! I think everyone agreez!