hi

  • chris1313132000
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 14, 2001
      i saw swift a tremont sat and it was bad as hell!
      i was going to say that i am no longer a member of
      headsnap but still all props up to them but if anyone is
      interested then could you join my bands club thanks
    • meth51
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 29, 2001
        www.blackandorangemusic.iwarp.com<br><br>The Scene Street Team
      • babyblue_unc5
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 27, 2001
          Hi...<br>I just wanted to say hello and that I am so glad I found a club for my fave local band!!! <br>Destiny
        • chris1313132000
          Message 4 of 16 , May 3, 2001
            to my fellow club mates. i am very terribly sorry
            that i stated that i was in headsnap. it was a false
            statement. i thought that i would just try to help the band
            out so i guess i got carried away just wanted to
            clear that up. <br>chris MiLiTiA not
          • greaser_55
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 7, 2001
              WHats up ya'll...just wanted ya'll to know that
              there is a web site for the Underground Club here in
              Winston....and as always there are kick ass bands playing all
              the time! Check it out
            • greaser_55
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 18, 2002
                Well, i see that I was the last one to post
                here...but ill post agian...TONIGHT at rocket Automotive in
                Downtown Winston, there is a KILLER garage Punk band
                playing called Jimmy and the TEasers! Loud, fast and all
                out hell is gonna break loose Im sure. ALso playing
                with tthem is BuzzSawyer...real rock and roll...the
                addy is 520 N. Main st, its all ages, BYOB, 6 dollar
                door charge, <br>Rocket Automtive<br>520 N. Main
                St<br>Winston Salem, NC 27101
              • where_the_circle_endz
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 17 10:45 AM
                  Last night Swift played a show in Bassett VA! Itz
                  a hillbilly town. They played there about 2 yearz
                  ago. I started liking them then and then I heard they
                  were playing last night and almost died. I took some
                  really good picz of them and I will post them when I get
                  a new scanner cord *laughz* They are an amazing
                  band! I think everyone agreez!