Spring Quarterly Getting Close!

  • Alan Hatcher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      From FWD-FWD:
      *************************************
      Hello Fellow-Wheelers,

      The Fort Worth Dallas – Four Wheel Drive (FWD-FWD) Club extends an open invitation to your club and its members to join us in Clayton, Oklahoma, for our 16th Annual Memorial Day High Country Trail Ride. This year, 2008, we are hosting the Southwest Four Wheel Drive Association’s Spring Quarterly meeting Saturday morning (7am).

      We encourage everyone who has ever considered a visit to Clayton (but thought there wouldn’t be anything to match your capabilities and comfort level) to come on out and let us show you around. This is an excellent opportunity to learn which properties and trail systems to wheel [plus some new trails are open this year]. Our experienced trail leaders will guide you through trails specifically tailored for you and your vehicle’s ability and comfort zone. The trails range from scenic and mild to extremely wild. There is truly something for everyone! Guided trail runs begin Friday afternoon and continue through Sunday. Sunday morning we’ll have an optional M.O.R.E class (More Off Road Enjoyment). Think of it as Wheelin’ 101.

      We know you’ll agree that our Saturday night dinner and raffle are among the best you’ve seen at any off road event. Our “everyone wins” kids’ raffle puts a smile on every Child’s face. And if you arrive Friday evening, come on over to the county barn (event HQ) for the Ice Cream Social.

      Hurry! Early registration ends May 4th 2008. Visit our website www.fwd-fwd.org to download the registration packet.

      SEE YOU THERE!!!

      Forth Worth Dallas - Four Wheel Drive Club

      Be a better friend, newshound, and