Re: [swflpc] GREAT STUFF HAPPENING SOON!!

  • Donna or Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
      Forweard Stroke Review @ 8;45 then the trips will leave  Mike Devlin
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:57 AM
      Subject: RE: [swflpc] GREAT STUFF HAPPENING SOON!!

      Hi Mike & Mike,

      I'm putting these events in the group calendar and want to be sure the forward stroke review is before the Lover's Key paddle not Mound Key?  And Gaitor Bait, when you have a launch time I'll update the calendar. Also if you'd like people to let you know they are comming I'll put in your phone no or e-mail.  Just lemme know.

      Cheers,

      Carey