Re: [swflpc] Rescue/skills practice

  • drowland2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2013
      Diane and I will be at the Jonathan Dickenson SP Paddlers Rendezvous.  Sorry I would have like to come.

      Deborah Rowland
      239-333-6233

      Let's do a rescue/skills practice at Jeanette and Steve's house before water temp changes.  (they live in SW Cape Coral)

      Your choice,

      9am on either

      Saturday, October 26

      or

      Sunday, October 27.

      Those who speak first will choose the day.

      Jeanette and Steve live on a deep water canal, we will launch from the dock behind their house.

      PatO 239-410-0167

    • mdpigs1
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2013

         Pat,

        I would be interested, but I can only make on the 27th.

        John Garon (QCC 700, Yellow)