new SWFLPC yahoo group address

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2013
      Hi SWFLPC members,  Yahoo has made some changes to yahoo group pages and changed the internet address.  Our home page is here:

      I will still post outline of trips on front page, details in calendar.  Oh and you'll notice they've replaced our water photo with biking photo.  I replaced it with a kayaking photo last week.  They replaced it with biking photo.  Out of my control.

      Pat Owen
    • Fred Merker
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
        Let's go bikekayaking. A modification of the Hobie pedal  drive system

        To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
        From: p8owen@...
        Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 04:43:27 -0700
        Subject: [swflpc] new SWFLPC yahoo group address