Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival - Speaker Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
    Hi Paddlers, the Blueway Festival is being organized by a new crew this year, Betsy Clayton has been promoted to Director of Communications for Lee County and will not be involved in coordinating the Festival.

    1) I am organizing a speaker topic for Saturday afternoon call "DIY Kayak Accessories"  and will be recruiting local paddlers to share their knowledge.  If you've saved money making something yourself contact me and I'll add you to the event.

    2)  If you want to be a speaker or know a good speaker with a topic of interest to paddlers read below and complete the survey form for John Kiseda.