SWFLPC end of July notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      last Sunday's paddle went well, Jeanette took Judy and Pat all round the mangrove tunnels of SW Cape Coral and then through the lock and spreader canal, we paddled 14.7 miles.  Nick started out with us but paddled a shorter trip.  I'd do this paddle again eliminating the hot spreader canal paddle, I'll figure it out and then invite everyone.

      I'll be out of town weekends of July 27-28, Aug 10-11, maybe Aug 24-25.

      Upcoming:

      Fisheating Creek, water is too high, nearly flooding the park again.  As soon as water drops some I'll schedule a paddle.

      Rescue Practice in deep water.  Jeanette's house is perfect for this (Cape Coral Pkwy past Chiquita).  We can launch from her dock, practice all kinds of rescues in deep water then when we're completely worn out we'll eat.  Let me know who's interested.  Let me know dates you're free.

      Don't forget the "Paddle with Rege" Sunday, September 8, launch Everglades City ENP 9am.