Hillsborough/Robinson Preserve

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
      If you don't see me 10am at Morris bridge, paddle on without me.  Doubt I can make it Saturday.  I will drive up for Robinson's Preserve Sun am, will take Laura's vehicle (it gets good mileage).  Can take one or two more people.  PatO
    • sgandmill
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
        So we'll launch at 10:00 AM on Sunday at Robinson Preserve. Hope to see you then.