Re: [swflpc] An evening walk at 6-Mile Cypress Slough on Tuesday, Apr 30th

  • darby doerzbacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
      That address takes me to Terry Park. Am I confused?

      darby

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
        oops - That's Lee County Parks & Rec address. Here is the correct address or somewhere on earth:
        7791 Penzance Blvd.
        Fort Myers, Florida 33966

        Thanks Darby.

        --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, darby doerzbacher <ddoerz@...> wrote:

        > That address takes me to Terry Park. Am I confused?
        >
        > darby
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Terri Krass
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
          Thanks for posting Sue!  April 30th works for me!  Terri

          On Apr 18, 2013, at 4:07 PM, "sgandmill" <masmad@...> wrote:

          oops - That's Lee County Parks & Rec address. Here is the correct address or somewhere on earth:
          7791 Penzance Blvd.
          Fort Myers, Florida 33966

          Thanks Darby.

          --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, darby doerzbacher <ddoerz@...> wrote:

          > That address takes me to Terry Park. Am I confused?
          >
          > darby

        • aileen_adams
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
            Hope to make it too.