An evening walk at 6-Mile Cypress Slough on Tuesday, Apr 30th

  • sgandmill
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
      Last night we talked about an evening walk (after work) at 6-Mile Cypress Slough Preserve. Terri had plans for this Tuesday so hopefully Tuesday, April 30th will work for everyone. We can meet at 6:00 in the parking lot.

      Here is the address:
      Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
      3410 Palm Beach Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33916

      And hopefully we can have some refreshments afterwards.
      Cheers,
      Sue Miller
    • darby doerzbacher
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
        That address takes me to Terry Park. Am I confused?

        darby

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
          oops - That's Lee County Parks & Rec address. Here is the correct address or somewhere on earth:
          7791 Penzance Blvd.
          Fort Myers, Florida 33966

          Thanks Darby.

          --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, darby doerzbacher <ddoerz@...> wrote:

          > That address takes me to Terry Park. Am I confused?
          >
          > darby
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Terri Krass
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
            Thanks for posting Sue!  April 30th works for me!  Terri

            On Apr 18, 2013, at 4:07 PM, "sgandmill" <masmad@...> wrote:

            oops - That's Lee County Parks & Rec address. Here is the correct address or somewhere on earth:
            7791 Penzance Blvd.
            Fort Myers, Florida 33966

            Thanks Darby.

            --- In swflpc@yahoogroups.com, darby doerzbacher <ddoerz@...> wrote:

            > That address takes me to Terry Park. Am I confused?
            >
            > darby

          • aileen_adams
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
              Hope to make it too.