Saturday March 23rd paddle from Goodland to Gullivan and back via Fishawk Creek - UPDATE

  • Phares Heindl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013

      I had  nice paddle back in Buttonwood Bay this afternoon.  I ran into Tony – He was coming out of Hell’s Gate and I was headed in.  Tony, hope you join the paddle Saturday.

      I paddled to the entrance of Whitney River and then to Buttonwood Island ( interesting) and then explored Gator Bay.  I located the secondary channel off of Fishhawk and paddled up it a little bit but far enough.

      Please contact me if there are any questions about Saturday.   I hope third Sunday went well.

      Phares Heindl

      239-285-5048.