Re: {Disarmed} [swflpc] Spring Creek paddle today - trip report

  • Terri Krass
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
           Thanks for the report Sue - good thing you were in the back bay!  I saw Darby while working the Red Sox game...she asking about our next "after work" club meeting..That's code for Happy Hour.

      sent from my IPad that sometimes makes up words ...Terri Krass...

      On Feb 23, 2013, at 2:54 PM, "sgandmill" <masmad@...> wrote:

      There were four of us (Judy, Bob, Sue and Dave) paddling Spring Creek this morning. We paddled to the US-41 bridge and back - approx. 10 miles. We didn't see the gator on his slide but I did see a snowbird egg that Dave missed picking up (snowbird eggs aka golf balls).

      The current in the creek was quite swift on the way back in some spots. The bay was white-capping a bit but we all kept paddling and made it through feeling quite pumped at the end.

      Afterwards we went to Flipper's for lunch. We all look forward to more paddles in the future.

      Sue and Dave

    • bobzani
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
        Sue if you would send your email address to me at rzani1534@... I will send you a map of our trip yesterday. There doesn't appear to be any way to add a photo to the reply email icon and I could not figure out how to add the photo using the add photo icon. Bob