Happy Hour/Meeting for Friday, March 15th - Ron Dao's

  • sgandmill
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      Since a lot of us are helping at the Shrimp Festival (March 9th & 10th) at Ft. Myers Beach, we decided to change the Happy Hour/Meeting to Friday, March 15th. Ron Dao's Pizzaria & Sports Bar was picked for our meeting place this month. We'll plan to be there at 5:30ish.

      They are located on McGregor Boulevard just North of Gladiolus Drive.
      15320 McGregor Blvd
      Fort Myers, FL 33908
      Phone: (239) 481-1882

      If there are newcomers, we'll be the table with the maps.
    • PatO
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
        Thanks, it is added to calendar. Pat