Re: [swflpc] Sat or Sun paddle

  • drowland2006
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
      Judy contact albertopublicidad@....  I'll forward you message also.  He is a fantastic paddler, lives out Sanibel way, and knows the GPS really good.  We camp with him all the time.  And he is a really good guy.  Interested in a lot of things.  His name is Alberto Paquet.  He is from Spain and Owns a place out there.  I personally don't know that area, being down here in Naples.
      .
      Deborah Rowland
      239-732-1344

      I need someone to be my "wing person" on the GPS to complete a shoreline survey. I'm doing Sanibel from the lighthouse to west of the bridge. I've been waiting for the wind to die down and I'm hoping this weekend is it.

    • JudyD
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2013
        Thanks Deborah, I sent him an email.