Spring Creek, 2/23/2013, 8:30 am

  • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      Reminder from: swflpc Yahoo! Group
      Title: Spring Creek
      Date: Saturday February 23, 2013
      Time: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: Sat. Feb. 23rd launch at 8:30 AM - Spring Creek paddle, as Pat said "we'll be flowing in with incoming tide and coming back with outgoing tide". We will be crossing Estero Bay so this is not for beginners (open water and it can be windy). This is a casual 2.5-3 mph paddle speed and we'll try to keep the paddle to about 10 miles round-trip. We will launch from New Pass Beach (across the street from the dog park). We plan to go out for food and beverages afterwards.
      Sue and Dave Miller