RE: [swflpc] Everglades Paddle In, 2/16/2013, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
      sorry, that info was copied from their email.
      try this:

      Date: Saturday February 16, 2013
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: Florida SEE Silver Certified EVERGLADES AREA TOURS is proud to announce the date for their Annual Paddle-In - the tides will be perfect on Saturday, February 16th, 2013. Admission is free.

      "There is no cost for the event," says Capt. Charles Wright, Lead Guide with Everglades Area Tours, and Chairman of the Board at Florida SEE. "However, we always try to raise money for a worthy non-profit. The Florida Society for Ethical Ecotourism is the beneficiary for this year's event!"

      Interested in attending or finding out more? Good, because we would love to meet you! Click here to get the full schedule of events, discounts, and other details. See you on February 16th!

      CLICK to reserve now! EvergladesAreaTours.com Annual Paddle-In: February 16th 2013

    • Linda S Worth
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
        found it...thank you.

        Linda S. Worth
        Broker-Owner
        Worthit Realty, LLC
        1426 SE 44th ST
        Cape Coral, FL 33904
        239-542-5050 (tel)
        239-542-1150 (fax)
        www.worthitrealty.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
          Hi Pat ,
          bit conflicting info: launch time on Sat 8.30 AM not 6.00 AM  Am I correct?

          Kees.

          http://www.evergladeskayakfishing.com/ekf-events.htm

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
            this is an annual event organized by Everglades Kayak Fishing, this is not a kayak club event.  Contact Everglades Kayak Fishing if you have any questions.  PatO