SWFLPC Happy Hour, 2/8/2013, 5:30 pm

  • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Reminder from: swflpc Yahoo! Group

      Title: SWFLPC Happy Hour

      Date: Friday February 8, 2013
      Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: Southwest Florida Paddling Club will meet for Happy Hour the 2nd Friday of each month after work. Come to Nick s for our first Happy Hour Meeting. If weather is good we can sit outside. We'll chat about paddling adventures, plan new ones, decide where we'll meet for Happy Hour in March.

      Nick s: 15271 McGregor Boulevard Fort Myers, FL 33908) in the shopping center with Kmart, Pinchers, LaCasita.