blizzard

  • Patrick Dobbels
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 404 KB
    Hello Everyboby
      The company shut down the DesMoines facility. So I did not have to go there. Instead I went to Bloomington in the rain. Had the next night off for my b-day. Friday night I finally went to DesMoines . It looked like a sene from Mad Max. Carnage everywhere as far as vehicles go. There was a lot of ice still on the highway and people were going too fast. I stopped counting the cars that were spinning off the road. The stepvan is cold even with the heater working. It was 9 degrees that morning. Sure was glad to be back. So we are having a white Christmas here in Kewanee. See you.
                      Patrick
  • Terri Krass
    Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012
      Merry Xmas and belated Happy Birthday...stays warm!

      sent from my IPad that sometimes makes up words ...Terri Krass...

      On Dec 23, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Patrick Dobbels <partickdobbels@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyboby
        The company shut down the DesMoines facility. So I did not have to go there. Instead I went to Bloomington in the rain. Had the next night off for my b-day. Friday night I finally went to DesMoines . It looked like a sene from Mad Max. Carnage everywhere as far as vehicles go. There was a lot of ice still on the highway and people were going too fast. I stopped counting the cars that were spinning off the road. The stepvan is cold even with the heater working. It was 9 degrees that morning. Sure was glad to be back. So we are having a white Christmas here in Kewanee. See you.
                        Patrick

    • darby doerzbacher
      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2012
        Patrick, loved the picture. I recall our very first Florida Silver tree with color wheel lighting! What a jar to the memory. Thanks! Merry Merry. darby