Pine Island Sound Sunset, 12/23/2012, 4:00 pm

  • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
      Reminder from: swflpc Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pine Island Sound Sunset

      Date: Sunday December 23, 2012
      Time: 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
      Notes: 2) Sunday, Dec 23, 2012: launch Pineland around 4pm, paddle Pine Island Sound, watch sunset, return in dark. destination depends on paddlers, we could paddle through Murdock cut (behind Cabbage Key) to Cayo Costa beach (7 miles each way) or paddle to the fishing shacks. Sunset is 5:42pm, moon is 74% full. Can look for holiday decorations on Cabbage Key and Useppa Island. Can also stop at Tarpon Lodge bar afterwards.

    • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012

        Date: Sunday December 23, 2012
        Time: 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm