[pcpcnaples] This Friday

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: MichaelD <midon6182@...>
      To: pcpcnaples@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 10:41 PM
      Subject: [pcpcnaples] This Friday

      END OF THE WORLD CHRISTMAS PARTY December 21st----7 pm until the end of time-- midnight45 Liberty Lane Naples Fl The Mayan Calendar ends on this date.That's why Win named the party End of the World Christmas Party. That's why I am going to get faced! There will be no tomorrow. Ok-- NO I WON"T because with my luck the world won't end. In case it does end-- even though the party is on land -- maybe bring your kayak & surf the last wave ever caused by the tsunami If you have never been to an event or Paddling trip --here is the perfect place to start. Walk the paths through the tropical gardens t   forget the TREE HOUSE!  --SHOW UP!--you will have fun even if you don't own a kayak------ yet!! Bring your favorite dish if you wish & the club will purchase food also
      HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!
      Mike Devlin
      WeAr yOuR dAmNeD P.F.D.!!

      Mike Devlin, President
      Paradise Coast Paddlers Club
      http://www.paradisecoastpaddlers.com/

      REMEMBER:  RESPECT THE WATER - KNOW YOUR ABILITIES -
                                              PADDLE @ YOUR OWN RISK
                                                                  BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!   (TM)
    • Oscar Rattenborg
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012

        Paddle tonight?
        Oscar

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
          no ginger and laura are out of town, i stay home with the dog. Pat

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
            Give the dog a pet on the head from me.