Stand Up Paddleboard Demo Day - Dec 15th

  • Naples Kayak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Just wanted to retouch base about the demo day this upcoming Saturday at Lake Avalon. We had some question whether we would have approval in time to do it there but it is all set to go.

      Surftech
      Bark
      Bic
      Bote
      Hobie

      9am to 12 noon. Great chance to try out lots of different styles of paddle boards including race boards, touring boards, all arounders, fishing boards and surf style boards. Reps will be there with various demos to try so come on down!

      Lake Avalon - Sugden Regional Park
      4284 Avalon Dr.
      Naples, FL

      When you pull in to the right follow all the way down to the bleachers and all of the boards will be on the beach there. Any board purchased that day will receive a free leash and instructional DVD.

      Thanks,

      --
      Naples Outfitters
      Naples Kayak Company

      -
      Jay Rose, Director of Operations
      www.napleskayakcompany.com
      P&H Sea Kayaks Team Paddler
      BCU 3 Star Sea Award
      LVL 3 ACA Kayak Instructor

      Retail Store - 183 10th Street South Naples, Florida 34102
      Private Beach - The Capri Fish House, Isle of Capri
      Gordon River - The Conservancy of Southwest Florida
      Everglades - Glades Haven Marina, Everglades City
      Venetian Bay - Park Shore Marina at The Village on Venetian Bay
      Bayfront Inn - 1221 5th Ave South, Naples, Florida

      This email was written on 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Green Materials.