Re: {Disarmed} [swflpc] Gear For Sale

  • Terri Krass
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      These are excellent prices..especially the AquaBound Paddles

      sent from my IPad that sometimes makes up words ...Terri Krass...

      On Dec 6, 2012, at 3:40 PM, "JackC" <jconrad@...> wrote:

      We have accumulated way too much gear and boats (wife says 2 people do not need 8 boats) and are offering the following items for sale(then we will probably end up buying more gear!!) LOL
      Here is a list with prices. All prices are negotiable. We can be contacted at jconrad@... or 863-444-3400. I can send photos of any items you would like to see. We live near Arcadia, however,delivery is possible depending on where I am paddling.

      $700 Tsunami 120 Kayak(light blue) Like new rarely used
      50 AquaBound Paddle fiberglass blades, composite shaft 210 cm
      50 AquaBound Paddle fiberglass blades, composite shaft 220 cm
      50 Nylon Touring Skirt yellow, like new rarely used
      30 WaveSport Neoprene Skirt large tunnel, large cockpit
      50 Imersion Research Neoprene Skirt large tunnel, large cockpit
      15 Yakima Rack Pads 18" 1 pair
      15 SunRift Rack Pads 18" 1 pair
      20 Glacier Pogies New, never worn
      40 ExtraSport PFD like new, rarely worn
      75 NRS Vista PFD with quick release belt and tow strap
      40 Quick Relese Belt with Tow Strap & Carabiner
      25 Immersion Research Shorty Semi Drytop
      20 NRS Shorty Semi Drytop