Turner river on Sunday

  • JudyD
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
      Does anyone want to share ride from Ft Myers/Cape Coral?
    • drowland2006
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012

        where would I pick you up.  I live in east naples? If I wouldn't need to go very out of my way I could bring my trailer.

        Deborah Rowland
        239-732-1344

        Does anyone want to share ride from Ft Myers/Cape Coral?

      • darby doerzbacher
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
          Judy, I'm planning on going, do you want to join me?

          darby

          Does anyone want to share ride from Ft Myers/Cape Coral?