RE: [swflpc] Reminders - 2 upcoming events

  • Charles Noonan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2006

      Hello everyone,

      It's time again for Kayak Against Cancer.  In 2005, our fifth Kayak Against Cancer we hit our mark by giving the American Cancer Society of Broward County over $100,000.00 in five years.  We know this would not be possible without all of you.  We want to thank all of our volunteers, participants and sponsors who have helped Kayak Against Cancer raise money for such a good cause.

      Kayak Against Cancer 2006 will be held on June 17th, 2006.  I have attached the forms and info for for this years event.  If you plan to participate please e-mail me at kayuba@... so we can plan logistically for the event.  If you would like to volunteer for the event in any way please contact me via e-mail or at the telephone number below.  Feel free to forward the info to anyone interested.  However, please ask them to e-mail/call us also.

      We will be contacting you all again soon to let you know the date and location of this years kick off event.

      If anyone has questions please review the Q&A sheet attached.  If you have further questions feel free to contact me.  Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you all on June 17th.

      Chuck "Captain Kayuba" Noonan

      (954) 232-2109

      From: "Charles Noonan" <kayuba@...>
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [swflpc] Reminders - 2 upcoming events
      Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:56:20 -0400

      Don,

      I contacted the group a while ago about our Kayak Against Cancer charity event.  I havn't been able to send out a notification myself.  Could you help with this.  The event is June 17th.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

      Chuck

      From: "Don" <Multiplants@...>
      To: swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [swflpc] Reminders - 2 upcoming events
      Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:37:32 -0000

           This weekend is the Great Calusa Blueway Festival, in Matlacha.
      For festival info, go to:
      http://www.calusabluewaypaddlingfestival.com/ .  I spoke to Betsy
      Clayton today.  She will be doing another article in the News-Press
      this thursday, previewing the festival.

           The multi-club picnic is coming up soon too - June 24th, in Key
      Largo.  If anyone else is interested in sharing a hotel room, contact
      Debbie Hawryliac, at 239-248-4783. U snooze, U lose... do it NOW.  We
      are thinking about doing the whole weekend down in the keys.
      Don McCumber

      Canoeing and kayakingSouthwest floridasPaddling gear

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS