Fwd: Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival - November 2012 E-newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012

      Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest
      Mad-Mimi-E-Newsletter-Header

      Please enjoy the November 2012 Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival newsletter.

      Having trouble viewing this e-Newsletter? Click HERE to view as a web page.

      ***

      Festival time is here! We have more vendors, boats/boards, speakers and happenings than ever before. Join us!

      THE MAIN EVENTS:

      DSC_0054_2
      Public hours on the Sanibel Causeway:
      9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday
      9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sunday
      Remember the time change this weekend.
      ***

      GET ADMISSION DETAILS HERE:

      CROW logo
      Click here for admission details.
      ***

      GETTING THERE:

      Trolley photo from Adventures in Paradise
      Trolly from Adventures in Paradise
      We have free parking on the causeway or you can take a trolley to the event.
      For parking and trolley details, click here.
      ***

      PLAN YOUR VISIT AROUND A SPEAKER

      Father___son_kayak_SNN2CWaCl5X8OiF5U_Grj0q_cmyk_l
      Click here to check out the schedule.
      Learn about them here.
      ***

      DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY OUR VENDORS

      Find out which vendors will be at our Causeway site by clicking here.
      ***

      EVENING EVENTS:

      Residence Inn by Marriott FM San logo
      They’re all at Residence Inn by Marriott. Get the location here.
      ***

      FITNESS PADDLING:

      Racing Shot
      To join Epic Kayaks’ Brian Houston for an early morning fitness paddle, call in advance at (239) 579-6000. All levels welcome. Details are online or in the program.
      ***

      PLEASE SHARE

      Please forward this to any interested outdoors types you know. Or, they can visit our festival site to sign up to receive it by clicking here http://www.calusabluewaypaddlingfestival.com/index.html
      ***

      KEEP UP WITH US SOCIALLY

      facebook-twitter
      Don’t forget to find us and stay tuned:
      Facebook: Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival
      Twitter: calusapaddle
      Pinterest
      ***

      ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

      For 2012 festival publicity and event details/scheduling contact: Betsy Clayton, Waterways Coordinator, bclayton@... (239) 533-7474.
      ***
      Have a question about admission or online four-day pass sales? Give a shout to Ava at CROW. Email her by clicking here ava@... or call CROW at (239) 395-0048.
      ***
      Click here to access previous E-Newsletters.
      ***

      Click here to send an email to unsubscribe to this newsletter.

      facebook pinterest twitter