Tomoka Springs SP, 11/8/2012, 1:00 am

  • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
      Reminder from: swflpc Yahoo! Group

      Title: Tomoka Springs SP

      Date: Thursday November 8, 2012
      Time: 1:00 am - 1:00 pm
      Notes: Our fall car camping and kayaking trip is November 8-11, 2012, Tomoka State Park, Ormand Beach just north of Daytona. The campsites have electric and water, the park has a boat ramp and several picnic pavilions Here's website for Tomoka State Park. You are responsible for making your own camping/lodging
      reservation.
      http://www.floridastateparks.org/tomoka/default.cfm

      Make your camping reservations with:

      http://www.reserveamerica.com/

      We will plan long and short trips on Tomoka River, Bulow Creek, possibly the ocean if weather cooperates. Some will paddle Juniper Springs on way to Tomoka or on the way home from Tomoka. There are plenty of good eating places nearby and plenty of hotels if you don't want to camp. Bring your bikes too. As always, all are welcome to join us. Info: Pat 239-410-0167.

    • swflpc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
          Pat, we've had a change in plans and won't be able to join you for the trip to Tomoka. We've cancelled our campsite reservation. Sorry we won't be there.
          Bob and Linda Farley