Marine Cleanup a.k.a. Monofilament Madness

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
    Hey all! Here's a flyer for this event.  PatO

    Greetings Pat,

    KLCB would like to invite you and the Southwest Florida Paddling Club to a marine cleanup we have scheduled on Saturday, October 27th ;the Monofilament Madness.  The event focuses on marine litter and debris with a specific attention to monofilament fishing line at this event.  Please review the attached flyer on the event; feel free to call me if you have any questions or need further information.

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Trish Fancher
    Program Coordinator
    Keep Lee County Beautiful, Inc.