Wed night paddle

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2012
      If anyone wants to paddle Wed after work call Oscar Mon/Tues 239-225-9052 to make plans.  I can't paddle after work this week.  PatO
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
        Wed night March 6, 2013, sunset is 6:30pm
        Launch 6pm Caloosahatchee River paddle up Yellow Fever Creek and back
        Might be windy, might not be too warm so this week's paddle is in a more protected area

        directions to launch:  take Cleveland ave north (US41), cross over bridge, Launch is on left just across bridge in the little park/fishing area, has sandy launch, portapottie.

        Last chance to paddle in dark after work, time changes Sunday, next week sun sets 7:30pm.

        dress warm, bring light.  PatO 239-410-0167.

      • JudyD
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013
          Pat, remember to send me that email from CHNEP - Thanks