Please help us spread the word: Watch the Kayaking Kitty

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012

      Grant funding enabled us to create a video to promote the 2012 Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival. We would like this to go viral. Please watch, enjoy and share the link. The more hits to our Lee County Parks & Recreation You Tube channel, the better. And now, introducing: “The Kayaking Kitty Sanibel Style: A day on the Great Calusa Blueway”

      The festival is Nov. 1-4, 2012!

      Betsy Clayton
      Waterways Coordinator, Lee County Parks & Recreation
      3410 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916
      239-533-7474 or 239-826-4606
      FaceBook: Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival
      Twitter: calusapaddle

      Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from County Employees and officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

      Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.