Sunday 8:30am Telegraph Creek

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2012
      Ginger and I are launching 8:30am tomorrow, Sunday, 9/3/12 for trip on Telegraph Creek.  parking fee if you park at boat ramp, no parking fee if you park in picnic lot.  Park has toilets, no kayak rentals.

      Take Hwy 80 past Buckingham Rd, left at Pine Ave, right on Old Olga, left into park, we launch from grass/sand to left of boat ramp (1660 South Franklin Lock Rd, Alva FL).

      Usual trip is 7 miles round trip.  If 7 miles is too much you can paddle as far as you want and wait for everyone to come back.  Water levels may be higher, I'm going to try to paddle further up creek than usual, there could be a couple obstacles, might be opportunities for me to get out of kayak and drag (or lift) my kayak over logs.

      bring water, snacks, sunscreen, cameras.

    • jeanette chupack

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2012
          Yes, I mean Monday!
          Fisheating Creek trip is Monday, Labor Day 9/3/12. Pat

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2012

              Ok!  Now i'm really confused!  You mean Telegraph Creek?  You said Fisheating Creek!  Only trying to get it straight because I want to go paddling!  Jeanette

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 2, 2012
                monday, telegraph creek.  Water is 7 foot high at fisheating creek.  PatO

              • ktorman1@verizon.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 2, 2012
                  I’m confused too!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 2, 2012

                    We'll try to be there tomorrow--at TelegraphCreek!

                  • oscarrattenborg@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 2, 2012
                      Pat are you OK?

                      From: "jeanette chupack" <jjchupack@...>