resurfaced Horton Boat Ramp

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      Monday night Oscar and I launched from the newly resurfaced Horton Boat Ramp (end of Everest, Cape Coral- across the midpoint bridge from 4 Mile Eco Park).  The new surface has horizontal raised ridges and is not slippery (big improvement over the slick concrete).  Parking is free for cars, $10 parking fee for trailers but when we were there the parking machine was covered up.  PatO