Re: [swflpc] Re: Lido Key Photos & GPS Track

  • drowland2006
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
      Me either.  Please try again.  I would like to see them.

      Deborah Rowland
      239-732-1344

      Brenda, the link isn't working for me.

      Sent from my iPad

    • bja1040
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
        Sorry, I just reset the album properties.
        Try again:
        https://picasaweb.google.com/112683205796796288749/LidoKey72912#

      • ktorman1@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
          Thanks for re-posting Brenda. Argh....so bummed I’m not kayaking. Went and had cortisone injection in the elbow today, but it’s not really a fix. Just takes the pain and some inflamation away.
          How was camping at Turtle Beach this time of year? Was it really hot?
          Kayne

          --- In mailto:swflpc%40yahoogroups.com, drowland2006 <drowland2006@...> wrote:

          > Me either. Please
          try again. I would like to see them.

          > Deborah
          Rowland

          -----

          > Brenda, the link
          isn't working for me.

          > Sent from my
          iPad

        • darby doerzbacher
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2012
            Good pictures, Brenda. A fine argument for never being seen naked in the daylight!

            darby

            Sorry, I just reset the album properties.
            Try again:
            https://picasaweb.google.com/112683205796796288749/LidoKey72912#

            --- In mailto:swflpc%40yahoogroups.com, drowland2006 <drowland2006@...> wrote:

            > Me either. Please try again. I would like to see them.
            >

            > Deborah Rowland
            > 239-732-1344

          • sgandmill
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
              Great pics Brenda & a great day with the group.
              Cheers,
              Dave and Sue