Re: [swflpc] Coming changes...

  • Carey Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2012
      Very cool Chris!  Congrats.

      Carey

      On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Naples Kayak <napleskayak@...> wrote:

      Hello all..here are some exciting changes coming soon.....

      Our retail store will now be called Naples Outfitters

      Our rental and tour company in Naples is Naples Kayak Company

      Our rental and tour company in the Everglades is Everglades Kayak Company.

      Stay tuned for all new websites, an online store and lot's of new stuff.

      Please share this will everyone that you can, and as always thank you so much for all of your support..

      Chris

      --
      Naples Outfitters

      Naples Kayak Company

      Everglades Kayak Company

      Chris Boland

      El Presidente
      Lvl 3 ACA Certified Kayak Instructor

      -
      Jay Rose, Director of Operations
      www.napleskayakcompany.com
      P&H Sea Kayaks Team Paddler
      BCU 3 Star Sea Award
      LVL 3 ACA Kayak Instructor

      Retail Store - 183 10th Street South Naples, Florida 34102
      Private Beach - The Capri Fish House, Isle of Capri
      Gordon River - The Conservancy of Southwest Florida
      Everglades - Glades Haven Marina, Everglades City
      Venetian Bay - Park Shore Marina at The Village on Venetian Bay
      Bayfront Inn - 1221 5th Ave South, Naples, Florida

      This email was written on 30% Recycled Post-Consumer Green Materials.

      --
      http://parkswhistles.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/carey.parks