Ding Darling to Buck Key

  • JudyD
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
      Any one interested in a Sat July 7th paddle out of Ding Darling at 9am from the last put-in in the park. Possible stop at the beach for a swim. 10 mile round trip. Bring lots of water! I will be staying at my sister's house on Ibis Ln. (left on Purdy where Pirate Play House Theatre used to be then left on Ibis) so we could double up boats on cars if anyone wants to save $5.00 park fee.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
        If anyone purchases a Federal Duck Stamp (card with stamp) for $15 this allows free admission to Ding Darling and other areas throughout the year (July-June).  You can purchase the Federal Duck Stamp at Ding Darling, the post office or online.  Just google "federal duck stamp".  PatO

        Any one interested in a Sat July 7th paddle out of Ding Darling at 9am from the last put-in in the park. Possible stop at the beach for a swim. 10 mile round trip. Bring lots of water! I will be staying at my sister's house on Ibis Ln. (left on Purdy where Pirate Play House Theatre used to be then left on Ibis) so we could double up boats on cars if anyone wants to save $5.00 park fee.

      • judyprijon
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28

          See you in the morning in Ding Darling.  Should be perfect weather for it.

        • Darby Doerzbacher
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28
            See u there.

            Sent from my iPhone