Wed after work paddle

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2012
      Wednesday paddle after work, launch about 6:15pm, next to Estero Bay Conservancy or Estero Bay Estuary building (the building to the right of Bonita Bills).  We'll paddle around Little San Carlos, maybe paddle around some mangroves too, usually easy paddle, then we stop at Bonita Bills for refreshments.

      Launch is located under Fort Myers bridge, as you travel toward Fort Myers Beach right before the bridge exit at big right arrow then immediately turn left, then head straight for the water turn left and park on right.

      Pat 239-410-0167
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2014
        Not surprised no one else showed up, was pretty windy at causeway so I drove to Island B Sanibel Causeway where the island blocked the wind, paddled hard for 30-40 minutes, had to quit due to lightening followed by rain. Felt good to be on the water. Pat
      • darby doerzbacher
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2014
          pretty hard core!

          darby